15 day trial seems to be 5 days now. And a change is needed when your account is about to expire.

KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

The 15 day trial seems to be only 5 days now, not sure how anyone can really get a feel for GameSalad in 5 days but that aside...

Those that have a paid account which is about to expire need to be notified while they're using GameSalad that their account is about to expire. Multiple notifications right before it expires. Hourly, and then closer ones saying that it will expire in 15 minutes, save your work.

If you're working on a project and haven't saved and it expires while you're working on it GameSalad Creator logs you out and you can't get to your project in the background without paying for your account again or cheating and creating a new account which is what I had to do. I specifically held out on renewing as I'm going away at the end of the week. I was bang in the middle of something when it logged me out, forcing me to pay before I can close the alert window and save my project, that's why I cheated and created a new account.

So yeah that's how I know how you only get a 5 day trial now. Works out ok for me as it'll see me through to the end of the week before I fly out. If I'd known it was about to expire before it expired I would have saved my project before it logged me out, and I wouldn't have had to create a second account.

Bug report created: http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1700