PlanePong Gameproject help!

Ghr4Ghr4 Member, PRO Posts: 1

Hey guys, I'm confused on a few things with the PlanePong game. It would be really nice if someone could send me their completed PlanePong.gameproj so I can see what I've done wrong. Thank you :)

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

What do you need help with? I made the plane pong video series.

• KaygreenhawKaygreenhaw Music Educator Austin, TexasMember, PRO Posts: 5

Braydon, I worked your tutorial on the PlanePong about a month ago and now I can't find it. Can you send me a link?
    Thanks
    kaygreenhaw@yahoo.com

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@Kaygreenhaw I'm not sure Braydon will know to check this thread but you can notify people on the forums by including the @ sign along with their full username like this:

@Braydon_SFX

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

@Kaygreenhaw said:
    Braydon, I worked your tutorial on the PlanePong about a month ago and now I can't find it. Can you send me a link?
    Thanks
    kaygreenhaw@yahoo.com

Hi there. That's odd. Let me check the back end site tomorrow and make sure it's still available.

Thanks for the mention, @tatiang

@Braydon_SFX thanks for following up. I still can't find it. I spoke to Alexandra at Gamesalad and she sent me this link http://learn.gamesalad.com/course/plane-pong/ but it comes up a blank page for me. I've tried other browsers, other computers, on my Mac and still can't get to it. I really learned so much from working that tutorial. I want to try it with my own graphics. Do you have any hints on how to go from a template graphics to your own graphics and keep the rules and stuff?
    Thanks
    K

@Kaygreenhaw said:
    @Braydon_SFX thanks for following up. I still can't find it. I spoke to Alexandra at Gamesalad and she sent me this link http://learn.gamesalad.com/course/plane-pong/ but it comes up a blank page for me. I've tried other browsers, other computers, on my Mac and still can't get to it. I really learned so much from working that tutorial. I want to try it with my own graphics. Do you have any hints on how to go from a template graphics to your own graphics and keep the rules and stuff?
    Thanks
    K

Hi there,

Try now. You should be able to see it again.
    Glad that the tutorial was of help to you; I enjoyed making it!
    As far as adding in your own graphics, you should just be able to import the assets, apply them to the actors and be good to go. You may need to add some frames to the animation behavior(s), but as far as the rules and logic, you should be good to go.

@Braydon_SFX You have been such a big help. I've gone through the project again and I am having a problem with my plane "sticking" to the top cloud on the third trip. Happened the first time I did the project and happened again when I re-did it. Any ideas where to look for this bug? I'm very happy with all I've learned!

• kotkot Member Posts: 3

@Braydon_SFX Thanks for the PlanePong Project.
    I've a question about it:
    If my plane touch the upper cloud, it gets stuck. If i press my mouse button twice, the problem solved. The lower cloud doesn't have the problem. Could you help me?
    And the second problem are the coins. I can go a second time to the same coin and after i used your tutorial, the problem stays.

Thanks for help