Need Personal Skype Tutor / I can pay $40 an hour.

Hello, I'm Fred. I've taken paid video tutorials as well as watched many free video tuts on youtube; am quite familiar now with GameSalad but need help doing this one certain objective in my simple game that I am creating. According to the videos I've seen, an experienced GameSalad user would do it in a heartbeat... but I don't know how or where to start to create this one command. Need guidance.

I'll Pay the tutorial via paypal account, and you can guide me in SKYPE.

I am willing to pay up to $40 for an hour.

Comments

• RThurmanRThurman Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 2,879

Of course you can pay someone if you want.

But you might want to see if someone can just give you a quick answer here on the forum. There are plenty of people who will probably help you out just for the fun of the challenge.

If you are concerned about giving away a really cool secret aspect of your game, then just ask in generic terms without giving out any specifics. (If after a day or two and you don't get your game mechanic working like you want, then you can pay for services.)

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

@thevoxpty said:
    Hello, I'm Fred. I've taken paid video tutorials as well as watched many free video tuts on youtube; am quite familiar now with GameSalad but need help doing this one certain objective in my simple game that I am creating.

I agree with Rthurman just post what you want to do, you will get many help here in the forums :)