mini games

IPHONEGAMERZIPHONEGAMERZ Member Posts: 53
hi, i am making many many mini games for the iphone (all in one game) and i wanted to know if an idea like this one would sell.
it will have about 30 mini games to start with plus i'll add 1 game a week.
could it sell well?

Comments

• IPHONEGAMERZIPHONEGAMERZ Member Posts: 53
    thx tshirtbooth, yes ive heard that to around the forum. anyway i'm not going to buy gamesalad until next year so i hope it will be solved by then. im making many games now , so that then as soon as i buy gamesalad i can publish them all.
    the games i have been making are really just mini games. really mini! i mean ive got one which is to tap the screen as many times as you can in a minute, in another one there is this ball which needs to avoid all other balls navigating on the screen... and others just as simple.
    the largest game is 500 kb...
    anyway i'll wait and see. thx again.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Agreed, having the tester really helps to know your limits, because what will run on the MAC may not run on the iphone, and also depending on what type of iphone you have, 3G, 3GS, itouch 1st, 2nd, 3rd Generation, having the tester has really helped to know what my game can handle :)
    yes , the only problem is the money though...
    isn't there a way to get the viewer without having to pay 500 dollars?
    i mean, i will pay the 500 dollars but not until it goes out of beta.
    i only would like to test my games.
    any way?
    you r right. i'm only worried about the memory usage on the iphone...
    how many people download your game a day?
    what games have u published so far?
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    +1 agreed. That company nimblebit make a good amount by making small games like scoops and moon drop.
    right you have convined me :D. Gamesalad u need to thank tshirtbooth for this. i'll be buying gamesalad next month!
    :) thx loads
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    Thank you tshirtbooth.
    But Kraft dinners? How fancy. Here I am making my own noodles because ramen is too expensive. ;)