Forum censorship now?... or one off case?

ChunkypixelsChunkypixels Member Posts: 1,114

So I just noticed that all @UtopianGames and @DeepBlueApps posts have been removed from the forums. I don't mean recent ones, I mean all, ever....

You can still search UtopianGames profile, its still there, but apparently they've not made any searchable comments to the forum ever.

I don't think Ive ever seen that happen on the forum before... Silenced, and all comments ever made removed. Fair enough if they're really perceived as a threat to the business and forums, but there was also a ton of useful information and advice amongst all those now removed posts.

Is this a one off case, or do we now all have to be very careful with regards any criticism of GameSalad?

Comments

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069
    edited June 2016

@Chunkypixels said:
    So I just noticed that all @UtopianGames and @DeepBlueApps posts have been removed from the forums. I don't mean recent ones, I mean all, ever....

You can still search UtopianGames profile, its still there, but apparently they've not made any searchable comments to the forum ever.

I don't think Ive ever seen that happen on the forum before... Silenced, and all comments ever made removed. Fair enough if they're really perceived as a threat to the business and forums, but there was also a ton of useful information and advice amongst all those now removed posts.

Is this a one off case, or do we now all have to be very careful with regards any criticism of GameSalad?

Hmm maybe, they have been fanning the flames a bit lately, and this isn't the first time (see warnings under user profile). Or maybe a conscious decision by DBA themselves as they want to distance away from GS?

Follow us: Twitter - Website

• ForumNinjaForumNinja Key Master, Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 554

@Chunkypixels Good catch! Looks like their account got flagged incorrectly, should be all fixed.

• ChunkypixelsChunkypixels Member Posts: 1,114

@ForumNinja cool... :) nothing to see here anymore...

This discussion has been closed.