Is it possible to link to the next scene only once?

ohtukrwohtukrw Sir dogeMember Posts: 106

3scenes:

I would like to link (when button is pushed) to second scene only once after game installation. (1>>>2)
After that
Link to third scene all the time. (1>>>3)

Is that possible? :blush:

Comments

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

Create a boolean attribute. Lets call it. goingtoscene2 and we will make it true by checking the check box.

Now in the button that takes you to scene 2 or 3. you will create 2 rules. ( this is how i know to do it.)

rule1

on press
    if goingtoscene2 is true

change goingtoscene2 to false
    change scene to scene 2

rule 2

on press
    if goingtoscene2is false

change scene to scene 3

First read up on or watch a youtube video on Saving attributes and Loading saved attributes. This will show you how to tell the app to save goingtoscene2 as false and always load that attribute as false.

There maybe a easier way now with tables. IM not sure. Ive been scared of tables since day one.

@Socks might have a easier way.

• ohtukrwohtukrw Sir doge Member Posts: 106

@FINNBOGG said:

Create a boolean attribute. Lets call it. goingtoscene2 and we will make it true by checking the check box.

Now in the button that takes you to scene 2 or 3. you will create 2 rules. ( this is how i know to do it.)

rule1

on press
    if goingtoscene2 is true

change goingtoscene2 to false

When changing boolean attribute it doesn't give me a true or false option. :/

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@ohtukrw said:
    When changing boolean attribute it doesn't give me a true or false option. :/