IAP issues

RocketBrainRocketBrain Member, PRO Posts: 269

I realize its probably hard to diagnose without seeing the source code but i used Armelline's IAP template as a guide.

My game has the standard buy different packs of ingame items. six packs starting at 100 diamonds for 0.99.

but whenever you click on any of the stores it offers you that pack...then the next one...and the next one...and the next one. and then every ten seconds or so it does it again. i can't seem to figure out how to get it to stop.

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

Not sure, but this happened to me sometimes when I used "when touch is RELEASED", since it was always released after I pushed it, it always came up. So try touch is pressed if that is what you're doing

• RocketBrainRocketBrain Member, PRO Posts: 269

didn't work, tried touched inside to try to fix it. anybody know of any better templates for multiple iaps? my game is ready to release except for this issue.

tried adding a toggle to each button that disables their logic if they're not the one thats pressed. didn't work.

What i'm trying now is having six packages they can select with one buy button. Hopefully this works.

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

Hmmm... what I do usually is have 1 buy button which spawns a "purchase popup actor". This popup pops up on the screen and has like 4 purchase buttons to buy points of different values (and an exit button) spawn on top of that.

yeah for some reason when i had multiple buy buttons it activated all four of them if you clicked just one.

now i have a different problem. when you buy one it kinda gets locked up and you can click any of them and get the purchase for free (not good)