Outside the Box - Upcoming Kickstarter campaign needs YOUR app icon!

gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEVMember Posts: 1,685

Hi Guys, Some of you already know me around here on the forums but for those who don't, my name is Damien and I am a freelance developer.

I get asked all the time for ways to promote clients apps. As you are aware, you have to stand out in the app stores and shout to get noticed. Its increasingly hard to get seen and I believe I have come up with the answer! Im not giving away too much right now as I'm still in development of this but it will be launched soon and as service for you all to enjoy and use!

I need to use some good looking app icons in my marketing. Im therefore reaching out to all you indies (and studios!) who would like there app icon featured in my campaign. Im looking for 200 icons so there is a high chance that if your icon is of high quality, I will feature it. This isn't a first come first served offer, I am looking for quality, nice looking app icons and will select the best from the bunch. I will respond to every submission and let you know if you have been selected.

Please don't use this thread for questions on the project. I will be opening a new thread for this in the coming week. This thread should be used for submissions for consideration only. Please follow the rules below to submit your icon!

1. Icon should be high quality in appearance
  2. Sized at 1024x1024
  3. PNG format
  4. You may submit as many icons as you wish but 1 icon per post - If you wish to submit 2 or more icons, please post 2 or more times.

Thats it!. Im looking forward to announcing the campaign soon and featuring some of you hard working guys!

Comments