Enable intersitial crashes on Windows creator

When Use the Enable intersitial ads rule on Gamesalad my game does not open the level,it crashes both on the windows creator and the apk, what can I do to ensure that the enable ads rule works correctly ?

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387
    edited July 2016

Enable ads rule?
    Are you doing the "Change scene" rule with interstitial ads? Not sure what Enable Ads rule is.
    Is it crashing when you test on the device or on the creator?

• altbeezyaltbeezy Member, PRO Posts: 8
    edited July 2016

Its the Change scene behaiour,on windows gamesalad creator .When I use the change scene behaivour ,it gooes to:next scene ,Intersitial ads dropdown menus. As I save the game after applying changes,the game refuses to select levels,it just shows the select level screen but when I click a level it stays that way.Another game played the first level but jammed/crashed when it was supposed to go to the next level .

Man... must be something wrong with the level you are trying to load somewhere. I use PC Gamesalad on a good computer AND an old computer and never had issues. Is it the same issue when you change interstitial to NO ADS?

There is no problem when when I change it to no ads ,I bought a MAC and I will use gamesalad on my MAC from now on ,dont you know to pause app background music when Chartboost Video Ads are playing and resume app background music after close the Video Ad?

PC Gamesalad works just fine too but yea maybe there's something really weird.

But yea you can do "Pause Music" command when you push the button, and then Play Music Command with Resume Current Song when you push the back/exit button

Thanks !