Online Attribute?

So i never worked on anything like multiplayer and stuff like that and i can't find my problem on youtube, so i tought i would ask here.

I wanna now how to save an attribute that someone else (maybe even more than one person) has changed.

Like if one is hitting that button, that the other people can see how often is that button already being pressed.

Hope anyone can help :smile: have a good night :smiley:

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

Tagging @jonmulcahy or @Hopscotch as it might be something either person maybe able to supply a service to allow this.

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

If you follow the tutorial in my sig you can create your own server to Track that information.

If you want to track how many times "friends" hit a specific button it gets much more complicated.

@hopscotch does provide a back end server service, which would make it easier, but I'm not sure on the whole friends thing.

• jovanovic_dejanjovanovic_dejan Member, PRO Posts: 15

@jonmulcahy said:
    If you follow the tutorial in my sig you can create your own server to Track that information.

If you want to track how many times "friends" hit a specific button it gets much more complicated.

@hopscotch does provide a back end server service, which would make it easier, but I'm not sure on the whole friends thing.

You can see it as a like button its not the same but it has the same functionality, isnt there something easier to do it as to create a server ? I dont really wanna spend money cause i've 1 button in the game with this future :sweat_smile:

thx for your fast responding