Ghost Blazer! New in The App Store FREE!

greywolfxgreywolfx Member, PRO Posts: 24

Hey guys check out my newest game created. Ghost Blazer. In The App Store FREE. Download, rate and review Ghost Blazer in The App Store today.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ghost-blazer/id1135099542?ls=1&mt=8

Comments

• greywolfxgreywolfx Member, PRO Posts: 24

Download, Rate and Review Ghost Blazer in The App Store.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ghost-blazer/id1135099542?ls=1&mt=8

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    edited July 2016

I tried out the game, just my observations.

The art is a mixed bag, ghosts look good but the BG is really bland and the buttons don't have a consistent look to them. I would add a couple more screen shots to your App Info.

Controls work okay, the turning could be more precise but it works.

The game is pretty easy, I was up in the 60's and got bored. I suggest adding a pick up or power ups of some sort.

Think about unlocks or other things that might make people want to play more than once.

Congrats on releasing your game.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Kind of liked it. Reminds me a touch of Gaunlet.

In the top picture I can't help pondering where his other arm is??

Thanx for the feedback guys :) i always like to here what other people think as i go. Good or Bad is all good, because it will make this and future projects better. Upgrades for game art and engagement are in the works. Check back weekly for the updates.

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

Congratulations on releasing your game! That's no small feat.

However, I'd like to share one bit of advice that you probably won't want to hear:

People aren't going to check back weekly for updates if the initial product didn't draw them in. I can tell, just by looking at the images you posted here, that the artwork didn't get proper attention. If 'upgrades for game art' are already in the works, why didn't you just hold off on release until everything was ready?

Just ask yourself if you would play a game with substandard art and then check back weekly to see if it's been improved. I would be shocked if the answer is 'yes'.

I'm not trying to put down your game, just sharing some insight and maybe offering a tweak to your thought process for the future. Good luck and, again, congratulations on releasing a working title. That's something to be proud of.

Thanx for the congrats Adrenaline! ;) And i do appreciate the insight. i will definately keep that in mind for future projects.