Certificates update

zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

I realize I am late to this party, but the other day I found out if you are trying to publish a game and haven't updated your Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certificate then all of your certificates will be labeled "invalid issuer" and you will have problems publishing. You can see if you have this problem by going into Keychain Access and selecting one of your certificates and seeing if you get a red error.

If you do here is the solution: In keychain access, go to View-> Show Expired Certificates, then in your login keychain click on "Certificates" (not "My Certificates"). And then find all expired certificates and delete them. I also had the same expired certificate in my System keychain, so I deleted it from there too.

-> After deleting the expired cert from the login and System keychains, download certificate from below link and open with keychain.

Download https://developer.apple.com/certificationauthority/AppleWWDRCA.cer and add it to Keychain access > certificates (which expires on 2023)

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387
    edited July 2016

Thanks and yes if it is expired you can create a new one by just deleting your stuff and starting from scratch I believe.

But the real issue here is that you have 666 Posts and I'm commenting to save you from the devil so you better respond

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

Hahahah, thanks @NNterprises

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Certificate problems can be H E double hockey sticks. Good tip.