Game doesn't work when testing on android emulator

wongj19wongj19 Member Posts: 45

I have followed this video: on how to publish to the android store. I have signed the APK file and it is now sitting on my desktop. Before I decide to upload it I thought I would try to play it on Bluestacks which is a android emulator on my laptop. When I opened the APK file on Bluestacks it just crashes. What should I do? Please help.

thanks

Comments

• WhitePantherWhitePanther Member Posts: 72

After opening the game it crashes or before? also you should try to test it on any mobile device, what if the problem is with your bluestack?

• wongj19wongj19 Member Posts: 45

@WhitePanther said:
    After opening the game it crashes or before? also you should try to test it on any mobile device, what if the problem is with your bluestack?

how can I test it on a mobile device?

Copy the apk file to the mobile through data cable and then browse from file explorer in your mobile then instal. Dont forget to "Allow unauthorized apps" in settings.

I don't thats the problem. Because when I have previously made an APK and tried to open it on the emulator, it worked. But when I tried this new game that I am making, it didn't work. I think it has something to do with the coding but I can't exactly pinpoint the reason. Any thoughts?

@wongj19 said:
    I don't thats the problem. Because when I have previously made an APK and tried to open it on the emulator, it worked. But when I tried this new game that I am making, it didn't work. I think it has something to do with the coding but I can't exactly pinpoint the reason. Any thoughts?

Check all the attributes under game, maybe something got misplaced, then again republish. Wish you best of luck

@WhitePanther said:
    Check all the attributes under game, maybe something got misplaced, then again republish. Wish you best of luck

I've checked all my game attributes it still doesn't work :(. If anyone is kind enough to check both my games to see what differences there are pls reply to this message and I will send u Both the games. Pls help someone.

@wongj19 said:

@WhitePanther said:

I've checked all my game attributes it still doesn't work :(. If anyone is kind enough to check both my games to see what differences there are pls reply to this message and I will send u Both the games. Pls help someone.

ok inbox me

• shanlabsshanlabs Member, PRO Posts: 12

@wongj19 said:

@WhitePanther said:

Hi wongj19 just wondering if your issue is resolved? I'm facing similar issue where APK receives error message "Unfortunately 'app name' has stopped" and does not open. My app works well on iOS.

Could you kindly advise what you did?

Thank you