Vertical Panic - live on App Store and Google Play

IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485
edited July 2016 in Announce Your Game!

Vertical Panic is a simple old school style game that requires skills and great timing , avoid all obstacles with simple touch control and reach the end of the level. The more you play the more challenging it becomes.

itunes

https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/vertical-panic/id1137698319?mt=8

Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icebox.vp

Hope you enjoy it

Comments

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

for some reason the ads don't always appear i hope its not a bug in gs some devices have ads popped up and some dont although it used to work during testing

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@Icebox said:
    for some reason the ads don't always appear i hope its not a bug in gs some devices have ads popped up and some dont although it used to work during testing

Ads popped up for me (iPad / iOS 8.1.2)

Great game ! 5 star review left.

Where did you get the music from, it really works for this kind of game.

edited July 2016

@Socks thanks ! I got the music from youtube , finally - saryn P , i asked his permission to use it and he allows all game developers /youtubers to use his music for commercial use , he is not well known but his music is great.

@BigDave Thanks hope you like it :)

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

LOVE THIS!!!!

@fmakawa I'm glad you like it thanks ! :)

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Level three. Hard but nice game.

Thanks @Toque , i made it much easier before publishing , im glad you like it !

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239

@Icebox
    Yeah I also already struggled at first passage in level 2. Level 1 was nice.
    I gave you a review with 5 stars.

Also played your platforming game, I love the physics, your jump including the double jump, its very smooth. But level 1 was way to long and I couldn't finish it because I missed a star on the door I assume so I went all back to search the missing star and I died than I was frustrated. Gave it 5 stars too tough.
    I would make level 1 a bit shorter and teach core mechanics as if you need all stars etc make it easier to find impossible to miss rather.
    That said the movement and controls are perfect.

@BigDave Thanks alot , I kind of forgot about my platform game :) lol but ill look into it later on , thanks again for the 5 stars and review appreciate it.