Simple device clock rule

app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

I am trying to figure out how to work with the device clock, which I have never messed with before. I want to have it so my player can only play 1 daily bonus level a day. I have the levels built I just need to figure out how to work the device clock. The levels wont be specific to a certain day i.e the first daily level will be the same for two players no matter what day they play it on. If the player completes bonus level one he/she will have to wait at least until the next day to play the next daily level(although they could wait longer). If the player plays the first daily level I would like the second to unlock in 24 hours. I am thinking I would need to create an attribute that is the hour when they compete the daily level and then unlock the next daily level at that attribute + 24, is that correct? Thanks

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE

Comments

• app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

Ok I think I found the easiest way to get what I want. When the player completes a daily level, I save the device.day and then I dont let them play the next bonus level until the attribute does not equal the saved attribute.

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE