want some interesting names for technical game

Hey ya people, i am new to your game community and want some interesting and unique names for our game. actually me and my husband make a new game for childs ,as that game is very interesting and based on the development of the children. it is basically a mind game and consist target and mixture of 2 3 things , that are most important for the babies. here are many learning concepts are also there in that game. so , can you guys suggest me some interesting and unique names for that game. please urgent need your help!!

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

Growing Geniuses - Baby Edition

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You haven't really given us any details that would help us to suggest names. Maybe that's intentional, which I understand, but still it's very limiting.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Little brains big minds
    Bright minds
    Growing potential
    Baby geniuses
    Big smiles learning
    Giggling genius
    Endless potential

Baby start learning
    Child PH.D.
    Baby Ph.D.
    50 shades of diaper
    Connect the poops

I have no clue what your app is...............?

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390
    edited August 2016

Use the App Stores' search to see what words are already in use, so you don't accidentally copy the name of an existing app, and also to find words that are used for apps in your target market. Make a unique combination of two or three words that are most common. Obviously the name has to appeal to parents.

On the Apple App Store you are allowed 100 characters for keywords. Choose them carefully and don't repeat any words already in the name. Think of the words that parents might type in when searching for a game like yours.

When you enter keywords in iTunes Connect just separate them with commas: baby,babies,toddler,learning,game,mind,training,brain,development... etc.

Don't bother with plurals unless the spelling is different than just adding an "s". In the case of " baby,babies" put both.

Instead of counting letters search for "character counter" in Google. You can copy paste your words in there and trim back to 100 or just under.

Hope this helps. :)

• lauraine1lauraine1 Member Posts: 3

Thank you all for your valuable advice and suggestions. I really appreciate your replies. I like "Giggling genius". what you guys think?? can you guys suggest me some website names or any threads from which i am getting some ideas about names because we both don't want copied name or already used name, we want something unique. so please suggest!!

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

If you type in the name in iTunes connect it will yell at you if it is already taken. Other that that just google "giggling genius" in quotes

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187
    edited August 2016

Your welcome. Would be interesting to see the app I randomly named. Haha.

Use a couple search engines to search the name.

Giggling genius gives zero results in iOS App Store. Good pick there.

• demelzareveleydemelzareveley Member Posts: 1

Hey ya Luraine , Very ineresting game idea. I like that all mind games and interesting games which are only available for childs only. "genius game" that particular name is already available on google. you should have to go for some unique game names. As unique things gets more popularity than the popular things. So, i am suggesting you some websites, If you want then, you should search on it. All the very best!!

numberry
    milligazette
    aussiethings
    babynology
    huffingtonpost
    netmums
    markosweb
    purewow

• lauraine1lauraine1 Member Posts: 3

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions. That's all are really mean to me. I really appreciate your help and advice. Thank you so much Damelza for giving some websites. I am shortlisted one name from one of them. As i am searching about "giggling games" and there are lots of things are there of that particular name. So, i choose "Ugo" as my game name which means "Bright in mind and spirit". http://www.babynology.com/meaning-ugo-m35.html . once again thanks to all, i finally get a perfect name from this thread.