Rainbow Infinity released! [iOS]

birdboybirdboy Member Posts: 284
edited August 2016 in Announce Your Game!

Hey GameSalads,

since I can't edit the coming soon thread anymore I had to create a new one.

Rainbow Infinity is finally available!

App Store
Website

Here are a few codes, feel free to take them. Later today I'll post some more!
Any form of feedback is highly appreciated! :)

7PFJHJ9EK4LM
WJN6PJ3WRW76
X3W3HWLWLF7H
7Y64HRPNTA9M
EJME7MTXNP9L

Cheers!

Comments

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

I bought it, its awesome ! polished , fun and challenging game. I love the music , good luck with the downloads :)

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239
    edited August 2016

but paid..
    even tough apple tries hard to bring that back
    free 2 play is the way to go.

Even with an apple feature on the long run you will make more money with freemium as a feature is time based

except your monument valley

• YeezyHypeBeastYeezyHypeBeast Member Posts: 60

Amazing game with high potential to get a feature, but won't because it costs money. Having your game cost money will drop sales quickly, and a paid mini game like this won't be featured. Free to play with ads is the way to go these days. Could have possibly brought a feature, but for sure many more downloads! Great game by the way though

• birdboybirdboy Member Posts: 284
    edited August 2016

@Icebox Thank you! :)
    @BigDave @YeezyHpyeBeast
    Thank you for the feedback guys, you're right!
    I'm working on a relatively big content update right now and I think I'll simultaneously introduce ads and make the game free. Once the update is done I'll port the game to Android (and maybe Amazon).

At one point in the midst of development there were ads in the game. Thing with GameSalad is that you have to cripple your game with pause loading times and ugly loading wheels (I know that we can make a custom one but unfortunately that doesn't look much better) if you want to use ads. I tested it but it always resulted in these incredibly ugly and cheap looking lags after the unpause - so I chose to make it paid.

• YeezyHypeBeastYeezyHypeBeast Member Posts: 60

Yeah, I'm having the same issue with my one scene game right now... I want intersertial ads, but I don't want to deal with the long loading time in between ads. I just wish they would make it so ads don't have to take place in between scenes... Guess I'm using banner ads for now