Quick Question - Video reward ads pop up

As_Of_LatteAs_Of_Latte Member, BASIC Posts: 343

Hey guys,

Had a quick question!

I've been testing ChartBoost video reward ads and I've noticed that after a video is either complete or canceled, a ChartBoost pop-up displays over the game. Please, see my screenshot below.

I am only testing ads via TestFlight right now, so my real question is, will this pop-up or any similar pop-up display during an actual game that has been launched in the App Store? Or is this something that is just during test mode?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

Chartboost DOES popup afterwards. I believe in settings on Chartboost.com you can state what you want the pre-post popups to say, you may be able to turn it off there too.

I looked around on mine and maybe this helps

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

Yes. After the video has been played, there will be a popup for the advertised game.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

@NNterprises that's a different popup. That will show you what you will gain / gained by watching the video ad. The popup for the advertised game will still be shown.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

@MentalDonkeyGames yea cool I wasn't exactly sure what one he wanted to know about

• As_Of_LatteAs_Of_Latte Member, BASIC Posts: 343

Thanks @NNterprises and @MentalDonkeyGames for the quick response!

I was also able to find the advance settings, as you did @NNterprises and I have disabled the "show post-roll confimation." However, I was still getting a pop-up static ad after the video reward ad was viewed, during testing...

I'm not so much bothered by a static ad after a user views a video reward ad, however, it's throwing me off a bit, because I would like the user to receive/be shown the reward AFTER they have closed out of the pop-up static ad :#. Not having the reward displayed behind the pop-up, as you can somewhat see in my screenshot.

I'm sure it's something with the way my logic is set up and switching between scenes, however I can't seem to figure it out :|