Custom loading image - stretched

goonergooner Lancaster, PAMember Posts: 135

I've provided images for each of the boxes available under custom loading image in gamesalad publishing ... However, when using TestFlight the loading image is there (instead of black screen) but height is noticeably stretched, width looks to be ok (nothing really noticeable).

Could this be a problem with the images even though I matched the pixel sizes in that sections description? Something else?

Thanks!

Comments

• goonergooner Lancaster, PAMember Posts: 135

If anyone has had their custom loading image display properly in-game, could you please share if you only had to match image sizes in the game salad custom loading image description to the sizes of your uploaded images?

... also, did you upload to all 4 images slots provided?

Thanks!

Figured out that it's only using the small iPhone image (480x640 i think) for my custom loading image in TestFlight but I am testing on an iPhone 6+ which is why it looks stretched.

I've uploaded an image to the larger slot as requested in the description (1242 x 2208 or something like that) but ignores that one and only uses the smaller iPhone image ... I know this because if I delete that slot my game launches with black screen, so its narrowed down to that one image.

any idea why would it be using that image slot?
    how can I force it to use the larger iPhone image?

Thanks

Is anyone using custom loading image?

If so, is it displaying properly (not stretched)?

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

take a black pic when generate(the smallest), and make a scene for your "custom" loading

@freneticz said:
    take a black pic when generate(the smallest), and make a scene for your "custom" loading

not sure why i'd want a black pic, i'm trying to avoid black loading screen. thanks.

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

@ellison said:

@freneticz said:

not sure why i'd want a black pic, i'm trying to avoid black loading screen. thanks.

You want a black pic to remove the "powered by GameSalad" and then your first scene just have the pic you want with a timer going to menu (or whatever you want)