how can i play my game on my ipone? (windows version)

orenn27orenn27 Member Posts: 14
edited August 2016 in Help Wanted

Hi, i made a game on gamesalad, and i want to play it on my iphone. what should i do? i am using windows.

Comments

• RossmanBrothersGamesRossmanBrothersGames Member Posts: 659

download the GS Viewer on your phone from the app store

• orenn27orenn27 Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2016

Thanks. that's the only thing?

@RossmanBrothersGames said:

it says gamesalad creator not found. i am on my free trial with gamesalad. i have to buy it first?

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@orenn27 said:

it says gamesalad creator not found. i am on my free trial with gamesalad. i have to buy it first?

Make sure your computer and the device you've downloaded the Viewer onto are both connected to the same W- Fi.

edited August 2016

@Socks said:

@orenn27 said:

Make sure your computer and the device you've downloaded the Viewer onto are both connected to the same W- Fi.

yes, they are connected to the same wifi. i dont see an android icon on gamesalad creator

@orenn27 said:

@Socks said:

@orenn27 said:

yes, they are connected to the same wifi. i dont see an android icon on gamesalad creator

You need to have both the Viewer and GS open at the same time.

edited August 2016

@Socks said:

@orenn27 said:

@Socks said:

@orenn27 said:

You need to have both the Viewer and GS open at the same time.

it says the same wireless network. i work with my computer and not with leptop. thats the problem?

Sometimes it can be a bit finicky for me and I have to restart my phone to get it to work. But, if your computer and phone are both on the same wifi and you have game salad open then open the app on your phone this image should appear on gamesalad at the top next to the preview button

Sometimes it can be a bit finicky for me and I have to restart my phone to get it to work. But, if your computer and phone are both on the same wifi and you have game salad open then open the app on your phone this image should appear on gamesalad at the top next to the preview button

no, it doesnt work. i work with my computer, with a wired network. thats the problem?

@orenn27 said:

no, it doesnt work. i work with my computer, with a wired network. thats the problem?

Yes most likely

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

@orenn27 said:

Yeah, that's the problem. You need to be on a WiFi network for them to sync.

edited August 2016

@orenn27 said:

Yes most likely

so how can i fix that? i wont be able to work with my computer or i just have to change something?
    and another thing. i need adb for gamesalad to play it on my phone? or just the gamesalad viewer?

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

you need same wifi for computer and device.

If you have no wifi the viewer app on phone will not work.

@orenn27 said:
    so how can i fix that? i wont be able to work with my computer or i just have to change something?

Have you got an old phone you can use (it doesn't have have any credit or be on a mobile contract) to set up a mobile hotspot ?

@orenn27 said
    and another thing. i need adb for gamesalad to play it on my phone?

What an 'abd' ?