In-App Purchase/Developer Action Needed

unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game DeveloperMember, PRO Posts: 568

All my inapps work perfect on the sandbox mode with adhoc or testflight. Yesterday, I submitted my new game to the itunesconnect. today, they said 'needs binary upload', I didn't select 'host content with apple'

What should I do? btw, user interface've changed in the in-app purchase section. here is a screenshot.

Check out my games on the App Store!

Wordgraphy / Polycolor / 20 Seconds / Minimal Maze

Comments

• MoikMoik Member, PRO Posts: 257
    edited September 2016

I'm not 100% sure, but try this to double check:

0) Log into your developer account
    1) Select "iTunes Connect"
    2) Select "My Apps"
    3) Select the app you're submitting
    4) Select "Prepare for Submission" in the middle of the left column
    5) Scroll down until you see a "Build" section
    6) Pick the relevant build from your list of Testflight builds on the pop-up and hit Done
    7) Select "Save" in the top right

• unbeatenpixelunbeatenpixel Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 568

@Moik said:

4) Select "Prepare for Submission" in the middle of the left column
    5) Scroll down until you see a "Build" section
    6) Pick the relevant build from your list of Testflight builds on the pop-up and hit Done
    7) Select "Save" in the top right

My game status is in review, right now. They still didn't reject the binary.

• MoikMoik Member, PRO Posts: 257
    edited September 2016

The only other thing I can find is a stackoverflow page basically saying this is a flaw in the apple submission process if a binary and IAP became unlinked.

The suggestion I see is to "Simply open a Language item and make a trivial change to the text (which will enable the "Save" button) then save your unneeded changes. This will put the IAP back into a "Waiting for Review" state."

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24171822/escaping-itunes-connect-app-submission-rejected-ready-waiting-loop

@Moik said:
    The only other thing I can find is a stackoverflow page basically saying this is a flaw in the apple submission process if a binary and IAP became unlinked.

The suggestion I see is to "Simply open a Language item and make a trivial change to the text (which will enable the "Save" button) then save your unneeded changes. This will put the IAP back into a "Waiting for Review" state."

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24171822/escaping-itunes-connect-app-submission-rejected-ready-waiting-loop

Thanks. I found same thing and I did it. I'll let you know the results.

Still in review and even if I want to remove this version from review, remove button does not work. I contacted them, today.

Because of that, everything was delayed more than a week.