Touch Pressed doesn't work on cordova windows phone.

Hey Guys, all good ?

I'm trying to publish my game on Windows Phone but the touch command doesn't work, someone know why ? On Android work perfectly.

My Steps:
I made my game as HTML5 app and use cordova to generate the Windows universal app. Then, I installed him on Windows Phone using the "Windows Phone Application Deployment".

Comments

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

Yes, there are problems with GS reacting to Touch-Pressed, -Down and -Released under HTML5.

Some bugs regarding this have been submitted to the bug-tracker, but not resolved yet.

In the meantime you will have to find a workaround. There are different causes for the problem, some are related to scene scaling, others are caused by the fact that the mouse state does not get cleared.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@Hopscotch said:
    There are different causes for the problem, some are related to scene scaling . . .

In theory Raw mouse position x and y should account for scene scaling, it works absolutely fine, as it should, in Creator, but unfortunately doesn't really work on iDevices, but maybe it's worth trying on a Windows Phone ?

I wish it was sorted out as it'd be really really useful for a whole range of issues.

• FabioCarvalhoFabioCarvalho BrazilMember, PRO Posts: 8

@Socks said:

@Hopscotch said:
    There are different causes for the problem, some are related to scene scaling . . .

In theory Raw mouse position x and y should account for scene scaling, it works absolutely fine, as it should, in Creator, but unfortunately doesn't really work on iDevices, but maybe it's worth trying on a Windows Phone ?

I wish it was sorted out as it'd be really really useful for a whole range of issues.

I agree.
    I want to up my game to WP and W10, but, i already tried a lot of things to make "touch" work, and nothing it happens. :( I think i will need make a joystick or something

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

Hey @Socks,
    unfortunately it is not as simple as that. It can occur that after scaling, or the window losing focus, the active touch area caught by GS, is somewhere in the upper left hand corner. Raw or not.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@Hopscotch said:
    . . . it is not as simple as that . . .

Ah ! I see ! :o