replicate depending on time

digitalzerodigitalzero Member, BASIC Posts: 639

so i have a game attribute called special charge and the longer you hold it the more it will go up, its an index attribute... i want another actor that will replicate for every second it goes up... now... the problem is that every time it goes up by i want it to replicate a "pow" type bar by .2 seconds... for instance if the charge attribute is at 1 i would like 5 bars replicated at that point... so per .2 second seconds i want it to keep going up

damn I'm explaining this horribly..

.2 .4 .6 .8 1 1.2 1.4 1.6 1.8 2 <CHARGE ATTRIBUTE (index)
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] <REPLICATE BAR

okay lets say that how i want the attributes to look

so every .2 seconds from the charge attribute (index) i want one replication bar

i think its gotta be a division rule and i haven't made the replicate attribute quite yet but i can't think of it for some reason... any help anyone?

Comments

• digitalzerodigitalzero Member, BASIC Posts: 639

now that its actually posted it looks so horrible (my example lol)

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

"every time it goes up by i want it to replicate a "pow" type bar by .2 seconds"

What does this even mean ! :)

Hahahaha so basically every .2 seconds I want it to replicate pertaining to the charge though... I feel like if the charge attribute were a real attribute this would be easy... It would be as follows...

If b button is true
    Every .2 seconds replicate the "pow" bar to " pow" bar plus one otherwise pow bar would be set to 0

i think i might have answered my own question @Socks lol