Template from the Marketplace problem.

mlindenbmlindenb Member, PRO Posts: 4

Hello! I recently purchased a template ( http://gshelper.com/product/cut-the-rope-menu-template/ ) from the marketplace and have run in to a problem as it seems to only work for the Mac version of GS.
Initially, when I opened the zip there was no .grproj file but there was a mac folder with a .gameproj file inside and another folder with the templates name.
After renaming the .gameproj and moving it to the other folder, I was able to open the project in my version of GS and import the media but all the images are white boxes. Everything thing else seems to be there (rules, scenes etc...) and when I play a preview everything works and looks like it should.

Now I can add new actor with images that will show up but I can seem to change the images of the included ones. The issue looks like the image attribute is set at text but I can change that.

Is there anything I can do outside of creating all new actors and copying over the rules? And is there any way to tell via the marketplace if a template is going to be compatible with Windows beforehand?

Best Answer

• mlindenbmlindenb Posts: 4
    Accepted Answer

In case anyone else runs into this issue -
    Apparently it was made with an older version of GS and only needs to be re-saved with a newer version to be cross compatible.