Keep on Going

judealadjudealad Member, PRO Posts: 11

Hey everyone, I'm making a game and was wondering if there was a way, even if someone loses, just to keep on playing. Like a keep on going button. So if someone like messes up, they can go back and easily fix a little error than starting the level all over again. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!!!!!

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187
    edited October 2016

What kind of game is it?
    Side scroller?

Really depends on game and what's going on.

• judealadjudealad Member, PRO Posts: 11

It's a game like Flow Free. But first the player outlines the pass, then clicks a button which start the routes. If they cross, player loses. So I want to make it easy for the player to go back in and change a path. Thanks a lot!

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Sorry without looking at the project it's impossible to answer. I've never made a game like that. It seems logical that you could redraw a line.........

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Sure, it's possible. Once you figure out the logic for how the paths will be selected and created, you should have some sense of how to resume playing after the player loses. You can then ask a specific question related to where you're stuck getting this to work.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User