Reward Video not showing only on android

Hi guys. I have my game ready but I have a problem that is preventing me from publishing it.
I'm currently using revmob for both iOS and Android(Google Play) and the banners are working just fine for both of them.
However the reward video doesn't show up on an android device! Nothing happens! This is making me crazy.
I know everything is linked because it works on iOS devices and the banners show up on an Android device as well.
When I tried an adhoc before it worked but as it is currently a beta it doesn't work on an Android device.
Does anybody know what might be the problem?

I'm using up-to-date Mac Gs to code and a 1.0 Gs for Windows to sign my android app. Would this be a problem?

Comments

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239
    edited October 2016

only chartboost reward videos are supported as far I know
    banner are in depend from your video campaigns or and banner campaigns. So In case you have no campaign for reward videos set up this could be another reason.

• FeathersFeathers Member Posts: 31
    edited October 2016

@BigDave said:
    only chartboost reward videos are supported as far I know
    banner are in depend from your video campaigns or and banner campaigns. So In case you have no campaign for reward videos set up this could be another reason.

I don't need the reward system to work. I just need the video ads. The video ads work just fine on iOS devices. Thanks for your advice though. I'll keep it in mind.

• FeathersFeathers Member Posts: 31

Turns out, I just needed to update my Android Studio!
    I updated it and suddenly it works just fine.
    Should've known that it wasn't up-to-date.