Im starter with gamesalad, I have a question for a problem that I can't result, please help me

So, this is my question: How do you can link the actions of two different actors together? An example: when an actor move, how do an other actor can move as result from this moving, I have not found a condition that says:
" when (condition) (actor1) does (move) --> (behaviour) (move) or when you want change from size when another actor changed from size there is no conditions that says: "when (condition) (actor1) does (change from size) --> (behaviour) (change from size) I have also program with scratch, for who know it, and there was a system of broadcast, that you can use as behaviour, and that every one receive as condition, I don't know gamesalad very well so I can't say certently that there is not also a system of broadcast, but I ask that to you. Please, I know my English is not really good, but can you answer me? I work on a project since days and without that I can't carry on, thanks before ;)

Comments