iMessage Stickers - Chibi Sticker - Animated Stickers + Bakery Pack

ka822ka822 Member, PRO Posts: 40
edited November 2016 in Miscellaneous

So I was still working on my platformer with Gamesalad, but I spent a little time working on the iMessage Stickers with the images I had for my first published Gamesalad Game, Chibi Great Escape.

Here is the link to the app store page. If you like it, please help share to your friends and family too. It will be huge support to us!

Chibi Sticker - Animated Stickers + Bakery Pack

Here are 5 promo codes that I would like to give out to GameSalad Community, Cheers!
JPEHNJRE3MAE

E6XWM67RRM36

RW7M4YJT39EH

XXJ977XE6H39

PMERMETPTK4F

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Nice images. Will have to look more after work.

• ka822ka822 Member, PRO Posts: 40

Thanks @Toque. Let me know if you want some extra promo code, I have extra.

BTW, the sticker pack is free this weekend from Nov10 to Nov14th.
    So you guys can also get it now for free! If you like it, share it, deeply appreciated~~ Cheers.

Working on some new stickers for upcoming update in next week~
    Let us know any comments or any idea~

Great for Halloween.

After putting the stickers for free last weekend, it generated 480ish downloads.
    About 150 of the app units came from reddit, which I made a post announcing my stickers release.

I think,the overall result, is not bad at all, considering that I only posted on reddits and sent couple of tweets daily during the free sale weekend.

As the sales end, I also updated the sticker pack and added few more stickers.
    Hopefully, will start seeing more pay users soon~

Here is another 5 promo codes giveaway Gamesalad Community~Cheers

KF73YXFKH4XW

PMKYP3F9NFKW

N3KF9EWEPLL6

P7HJJ37MTFLM

MNL6MR9YEAMW

Glad it's getting downloads. 500 is pretty good.

• UncloudedStudioUncloudedStudio NetherlandsMember Posts: 285

@ka822 Cool stickers!

I'm also going to add some sticker sets.
    Got the Xcode sticker template but how do you upload it to iTunes connect via Xcode when your done?

@UncloudedStudio

In Xcode, goto Product and select Archive. Then a window will popup and your project will be build. After the build is finish, you can either select to upload to app store directly thru Xcode or export it as ipa.

However, I do have problem uploading directly thru Xcode, it takes very long to do so. I am not sure if its my mac issue.

So I end up exporting as ipa and use Application Loader to upload the ipa.

Thanks for the info! Still working on animating some of my images so could take a while before I submit them.

Just wonder if anyone know any other forum or sites that can allow us to promote apps/games or stickers?

edited November 2016

@ka822 I've made http://www.viddyshare.com where you can promote your game for free.
    Still needs to grow though.

Check out this post from apptweak containing a 200+ list of review sites. https://www.apptweak.com/learn/200-plus-app-review-websites-for-ios-and-android-apps