Lunar Runner for iOS is now Universal!

mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCSMember Posts: 634

Hello -

Lunar Runner is now a Universal app! You can now use it in both iPhone and iPad.

Help the astronaut escape from the wacky alien!

Avoid the approaching alien by tapping on the screen to jump. Be careful timing your jumps! The alien will accelerate continuously.

Download it on your device now! Available at the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lunar-runner/id1035562576?ls=1&mt=8

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Neat game. Good luck.

High score 1066.

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited November 2016

@mhedges - just to let you know mate - I tried your game, simple idea, VERY good, and addictive! :smiley:

Unfortunately, and I don't know if this is because my data on my work phone ran out (though I've also tried with a good wireless connection, and still no joy), I've been unable to get it to fire up since the first session?

I literally just get a completely black screen immediately after your MarcosHedges splash screen, and have to close/exit the app? - Left it for several minutes too, doesn't progress...

Just figured that there might be something in there with the ads or highscore/network related logic (if not a random issue), that's causing it to not get past that point? - I've got free space, so I'll leave it on the device for a bit, so if you check for and find a bug, I can apply the update and see if it resolves it?... I'm sure I could remove it and try again, but I figured this installation's present state will be more useful to you as regards fix confirmation, if you intend to have a look into the logic... :smiley:

Best of luck! :smiley:

• mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCS Member Posts: 634

@Japster ,

Thanks for the download and also for the input! I believe that may have to do with the startup ad. I'll upload an update.

Good man! - Happy to help with testing if it works again once your update is live... :smiley:

I just tried is on my 6s. just black screen. I can't get it to load or start.

Just published a revised version to the App Store. I'm guessing it'll be online by Sunday. Thanks for the feedback.

edited November 2016

PS - I realised that sounded bad! - I meant I'll leave it (as in that version, ready for updating) on my phone for a bit, as opposed to downloading it again, fresh install etc.... :smile: Didn't want you to think I'd grabbed and tried it, just to uninstall it again straight afterwards... :wink:

@Japster said:
    PS - I realised that sounded bad! - I meant I'll leave it (as in that version, ready for updating) on my phone for a bit, as opposed to downloading it again, fresh install etc.... :smile: Didn't want you to think I'd grabbed and tried it, just to uninstall it again straight afterwards... :wink:

No worries! Let's wait until Apple give it the thumbs up.