How to use template oradd other project ( Say A) in my current project.

atuladeodharatuladeodhar Member, BASIC Posts: 1

Can we open two projects at a time on Game salad. How can I use template as I am unable to add it in my existing game.

Comments

• rainwaterstudiosrainwaterstudios Member Posts: 198

As far as I am aware, you'll have to create new actors, attributes & behaviors with the same values as your template (or scaling up/down depending on your project size); this would be a great feature to add: being able to drag-and-drop entire scenes from one project to another, thus copying not only the scene but actors and attributes - I think this would be what you're looking for. Would be super useful!

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited November 2016

@rainwaterstudios said:
    As far as I am aware, you'll have to create new actors, attributes & behaviors with the same values as your template (or scaling up/down depending on your project size); this would be a great feature to add: being able to drag-and-drop entire scenes from one project to another, thus copying not only the scene but actors and attributes - I think this would be what you're looking for. Would be super useful!

@atuladeodhar - Hi! - There's talk on another thread about this - it's a VERY sore point with almost all users that it's missing... :angry:

In the meantime, if you're a Mac GS user, I'd recommend Deep Blue App's Project Merger tool - it's cheap, and does the job - it's been a life-saver for me!... :wink:

• rainwaterstudiosrainwaterstudios Member Posts: 198

@Japster said:

@rainwaterstudios said:

@atuladeodhar - Hi! - There's talk on another thread about this - it's a VERY sore point with almost all users that it's missing... :angry:

In the meantime, if you're a Mac GS user, I'd recommend Deep Blue App's Project Merger tool - it's cheap, and does the job - it's been a life-saver for me!... :wink:

Do you know where to get the DBA tools...?