HELP! Bug in my game that just started happening.

Kevinw026Kevinw026 Member, BASIC Posts: 30
edited November 2016 in Working with GS (PC)

I have spent tons of hours into this game i'm working on as i'm sure everyone does and knows the frustration when something that's worked perfect from day one all of a sudden stops working correctly. I am working on a Pinball game, started from a generic example set up. I have spent countless hours building it up with my own artwork and adding new things to it. I just discovered an issue that now my flippers are not working correctly. occasionally and the more i try to recreate it, the ball will fall through them. I have everything set like it should and have not touched them since i got them set up. Ive tested for at least an hour before on each one to make sure they were solid completely and never had this issue. I am using custom collision pathing on them, but again never had this issue till just now. Is it possible to have a trusted user maybe look over my work and to get a second eye just in case something got altered or a fix to this issue. I need someone that will not steal any of my art or idea so far please. I would appreciate it sooo much as this has slowed me down tremendously.

--EDIT--
ok after continuous testing, I turned off the custom path on the left side and the issue seems to go away....I will continue to test this, but is there any explanation for this? I can adjust for this board, but some other boards kinda relied on that custom path. =/ and i have never had an issue with any other custom path up till this just now.

Comments