Where am I going wrong with my IAP? (Infinite Prompt) :(

PadakinPadakin Member, PRO Posts: 2

Hey everyone! This is my first post to the forum!

I'm having a bit of an issue, this is also my first time adding IAP into a game, but I'm dealing with problems that I just can't seem to figure out. I've followed Armelline's tutorial to the best of my understanding.

My first issue, is after the purchase is completed in testing on the iPhone, the "Log Into iTunes Store" prompt never goes away. Cancel, comes back, and repeat. I've made seperate callbacks for each of my 5 consumable IAPs.

Second issue, all of the IAP buttons all only call for the first ID to be called from iTunes, so basically if I wan't 1100 BB, it still asks me if I want 200BB. Of course I have changed every single suitable value for the other IAP buttons to apply to those buttons. Checked every mark. Every tablecellvalue is the correct row and column. every ID is correct.

My actions are attatched...hopefully in order. Hope someone can help :smile:

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

Your first problem might be due to you using "touch is Released" rather than "touch is Pressed."

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

There is also an issue with adhoc testing IAPs. For some reason, when testing in Adhoc via test flight or direct install via Xcode, it prompts you 3 or 4 times for your password when purchasing. This isn't a GS bug, this is an iTunes issue as I have this in both GameSalad, Apple TV and native iOS builds all doing the same on different devices. However when published, this goes away and only one login is required. However, I have only been prompted 3 or 4 times never infinite. But if it is only 3/4 times then its an issue that goes away when published.

• PadakinPadakin Member, PRO Posts: 2

@Armelline @gingagaming Seems like you both were right! Now that touch is pressed, it only asks me 2-4 times, no longer infinite. Didn't know a small difference like that could mean so much! Now I just need to solve the ID calling issue. Seems inconsistent. I kept testing each button and it would continue to call random ID's like 200 when you want 1100, etc. Then without leaving the page it stopped doing that and worked correctly. Either way, I appreciate the help so much.