The Templates on The Market Place Thread has been deleted?

2»

Comments

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

@Armelline said:
    I hope you're wrong BazookaTime, as they've taken enough money back off me to make me lose my house...

Dang sorry, that is not good. It just seems like all they look for is a tracking number, which of course won't apply to us. Maybe @uptimistik has been able to get some where with them?

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

I can only imagine how frustrating this is to keep happening...

... But the fact you haven't sent out an email to anyone just shows how much of a joke this has become. Surely that would be an appropriate thing to do, rather than offer a solution in a comment hidden in a thread that isn't even about the issue. It sounds there are some people in worse of situations. Might be nice to send them a solution.

Also, I can not access my Dashboard. So you can go head and remove my templates and I will take the very small loss.

Best of luck, and I do wish you look into handling this with better care @GameSalad team.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

I managed to get through to someone at Paypal who could move things forward a bit for me, and all my funds have now been released.

I have to say, the person I spoke to at Paypal was extremely helpful and it was very impressive customer service.

I assume they'll be getting through the remaining held funds soon!

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692

@BazookaTime said:
    My experience with PayPal has been that if nothing is physically shipped I lose and the money is taken. I can't remember PayPal ever siding with me regarding virtual goods, even with tons of proof.

my guess is that all the money will be returned to GSHelper and we will have to figure out a new way to get paid.

Lost count of the amount of refunds issued by PP after the customer has said the credit card has been used without consent, easiest scam ever :) they're on the side of the buyer not the seller for sure.