APKs and SDKs

grahameckersleygrahameckersley Member Posts: 81

I found what i was looking for turns out i was in the wrong section of the cookbook, id delete this but i can't see a button to do so.

So i've just discovered there's such a thing as an APK and i need to sign it, there's nothing in the cookbook about it and iv managed to find one video from some kid covering APKs which seems simple enough but theres one part at the end that i need to watch another video of his to work out but cant hear a word hes saying in that one.
So far i haven't had to much trouble filling in the blanks with videos but im getting pretty lost here,
So where is all the info on APKs and SDKs?
And during the admob process its asking me to enter a package name which is apparently part of finishing the APK and when i look that up it tells me that name should be your website backwards... well i dont have a website to enter the name backwards its just an app!
This is the last thing i need to do before i can get my game to the stores but every bit of info i can find on these finishing stages mentions nothing about APKS or SDKs,
So if anyone knows how to tackle this or where i can find the info it would be really appreciated!!!

Comments