GameSalad Circle Spin - Ultimate Challenge[Free] on AppStore

Available on App Store download now : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/circle-spine-ultimate-challenge/id1181428770?mt=8

Circle Spin is Simple yet addictive Game and challenging too. The game revolves inside a circle where you have to tap the ball on Checkpoint within limited 3 seconds each time, but don't make a mistake or you'll have to start from the beginning.

Let see How many Checkpoints you can pop?

How far will you go?

Features:-

•Minimalist 2d graphics
•Hard to master
•Share your high score on leaderboard
•One Tap

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

I had a number of issues, the checkpoint would often appear and then disappear after a fraction of a second, other times there would be no checkpoint at all, then when you have something like just half a second left the checkpoint would appear right on the other side of the circle making it impossible to get there in time - this makes the game less one of skill and more one of random chance.

A good starting point, but the core mechanic needs some refinement.

• Reena1992Reena1992 Member Posts: 8

Hi Socks,
    We will improve in next version.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

I found the instructions a little vague. I would start the game with a yellow point present. Otherwise Im trying to tap and move and figure out whats going on. But if the yellow point is present at start at least I have a chance to figure it out. I was killed 4 times before I waited long enough that the yellow appeared.......

But looks pretty good!!!

• Reena1992Reena1992 Member Posts: 8

hey Toque,
    Thanks for your suggestion and we will improve in next update version.