Loading time increase in the last version of GS? GS Team...?! What are you doing?

Hello!
I have now created an adhoc my last game with the latest version of gs on mac, and I see that the load times have increased, and there are different frame rate slowdowns. On iPhone 4 the game crash.The same game pubblished with previous versions of gs was much faster and work perfectly in iphone4 . More the viewer released on app store is unusable. to be able to manually install must have Ios Sierra ...
GS Team .... what are you doing?!?! I'm a pay member from several years, and I have to say that lately you are not working well....
I always paid the annual subscription ... but it is well worth it ??? then when I read that the developments of Engine are stopped and You dedicated to education ..... thanks to paying customers like me who anger you can afford to do other things .... Very bad

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

@JPGamesFactory we're still doing work on the engine. We've put tool development into a maintenance mode, as we work on a new version of the tool.

We'll still be doing some updates to the engine, we currently have a few updates in testing:

• A libPNG security update.
    • Ad network libraries to support Apple HTTPs requirements.

We're also close to getting an update to support Google Play support into testing.

As for loading time issues, there were some changes to loading that will require you adjust some parameters to get better loading.

Please ping customer service through the little chat window in the bottom left and let them know what game you're looking at.

We know that the loading time changes we've made in the last few updates don't help everyone (and hurt in some cases), so we'll be looking at that as soon as we finish the Google Play support.

As for iPhone 4 and the viewer, Apple requires development tools to use recent release of Xcode and iOS. Unfortunately, iPhone 4 is no longer supported by iOS9, so we no longer support it with recent versions of the engine and tool. That is the same for the online viewer. Sadly, because of the pace of product releases at Apple, you'll have to upgrade your device or continue to use older versions of GameSalad to support that device.

Hopefully that helps shed some light on your issues.