Space Delivery Service

borabora Member, PRO Posts: 45

Hello GS User´s
Here is a little Game i made - it´s free - have fun!

https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/space-delivery-service/id1164212335?mt=8

Tell me what i can make better - Thanks
Ugur

Comments

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

Included some images for you:

I like the details put into the upgrade/store functions. Nice job - Hope it does well for you.
    Best,
    Two.E

• borabora Member, PRO Posts: 45

@Two.E

Thank You ;)

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

Very nice game @bora!

Very polished presentation.

The controls take a while to get used to. :)

I wonder if one could achieve the same with a one finger control? Maybe swiping up/down for the one barrier and left/right for the other. Just musing.

HI @Hopscotch

i understand - you mean one Joystick for left and one joystick for right barrier.

OK good idea.

Can you help me with the Joystick?

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Very professional looking. Downloaded and played. Nice stuff. I like the colour pallete!

@Toque

Thank you ;)

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

@bora said:
    HI @Hopscotch

i understand - you mean one Joystick for left and one joystick for right barrier.

OK good idea.

I don't think that's what @Hopscotch meant. I think he meant: use the Y-axis to control one barrier and the X-axis to control the other barrier. This way, the user can play with just one finger, swiping in the different directions to control everything.

@Adrenaline said:

@bora said:
    HI @Hopscotch

OK good idea.

I don't think that's what @Hopscotch meant. I think he meant: use the Y-axis to control one barrier and the X-axis to control the other barrier. This way, the user can play with just one finger, swiping in the different directions to control everything.

The barriers can move at the same time in different or similar directions or only one barrier can move and the other stands still - How is this to work with just one finger?

@Adrenaline - do you have an idea?

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

I don't actually think it's the best idea (because I've tried something very similar in one of my own games!), but you could allow the user to drag their finger, and measure the direction they dragged. Have one barrier listen for an up/down drag, and the other barrier listen for left/right drag.

For example:
    If the player touches and drags up ---> barrier one rotates CCW. If they drag down ---> barrier one rotates CW.
    If the player touches and drags left ---> barrier two rotates CCW. If they drag right ---> barrier two rotates CW.

The reason I say it's not a great idea is because this can lead to accidental input, or the lack of recognized input...depending on the sensitivity. It would be an elegant solution...maybe you just really need to nail down the sensitivity in this case.

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

@Adrenaline quite agree that it is probably impossible to implement in a satisfactory and accessible way. Added to this, the wild finger movement would obstruct visibility on small devices.

That is why I said "just musing" because it would be great and revolutionary if someone came up with a "one touch dual stick shooter control". OTDSSC™