Possibly the strangest question ever asked on the forums....

2»

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Member, PRO Posts: 486
    edited March 2017

I submit: "The thinking room"

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685
    edited March 2017

Thank you all for your ideas, there was quite a few good ones but I going with @The_Gamesalad_Guru suggestion of

Flushington post

Thank you Dave for this. So now we have a Newspaper title and @Socks has inspired me further with his rather naughty suggestion of a headline. Would anyone like to suggest a headline for the newspaper too? It should be toilet themed again (although a good headline to get noticed by you tubers would also be great! I was thinking (again inspired by @socks!)

"!@#$% hits the pan with PooDiePie and The Toilet Wall Journal"

(but I am concerned about apple and cert ratings!)

So go ahead and knock one, and leave it below... Thank you all for your input. My reveal will come soon!

EDIT! I see that 4 stars has replaced my works of something beginning with S and ending with T with a slang word for "Hello" in-between. But you get my idea!

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

Headline: "Poopert Murdoch dumps on Trump"

I know, I know... I'm being too political. >:)

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

"Devastation! Pooricane Latrina Strikes West Coast!"

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

@gingagaming said:
    Thank you all for your ideas, there was quite a few good ones but I going with @The_Gamesalad_Guru suggestion of

Flushington post

Thank you Dave for this. So now we have a Newspaper title and @Socks has inspired me further with his rather naughty suggestion of a headline. Would anyone like to suggest a headline for the newspaper too? It should be toilet themed again (although a good headline to get noticed by you tubers would also be great! I was thinking (again inspired by @socks!)

"**** hits the pan with PooDiePie and The Toilet Wall Journal"

(but I am concerned about apple and cert ratings!)

So go ahead and knock one, and leave it below... Thank you all for your input. My reveal will come soon!

EDIT! I see that 4 stars has replaced my works of something beginning with S and ending with T with a slang word for "Hello" in-between. But you get my idea!

You are very welcome. I was inspired while standing on the loo! Hey, I'm a method actor..lol

Headline: scientist invents time travel device while on the loo.

Dr Emit Brown was standing on the loo and hanging a clock in his washroom, why someone needs a clock in there is beyond this writer, when he slipped and hit his head on the sink. Immediately he was stuck by the idea for the flux capacitor.

My work is done, now I must go and wipe.

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 682

Waiter! There's a fly on my poop!

• Hideki MatsuiHideki Matsui JapanMember, PRO Posts: 82

We don't/can't speak in English, but Toilet is a common word in Japan.

• colandercolander Member Posts: 1,610
  • PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@colander said:
    It would be fitting if it gets to number 2 on the app store.

:D
    As long as none of the reviews piss on it! :s