how i crop some image from big image?

iraqiraqiraqiraq iraq baghdad , muslimMember Posts: 89
edited January 2017 in Working with GS (PC)

hello every one...i need crop some size image in gamesalad like this..this the big image (i need just my game show the play button not all button) im not need use photoshop just gamesalad !

Comments

• imjustmikeimjustmike Member Posts: 450

I think the closest you'll get is using the graphics options in the actor - change horizontal and vertical wrap to fixed.

But I'd advise using a graphics program to create images yourself rather than cropping an existing one. It'll look better and you'll have more control over the look and feel. There are free solutions such as GIMP if you're worried about cost.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

• iraqiraqiraqiraq iraq baghdad , muslimMember Posts: 89

thnx for answer me but any program in iraq its free im not worry about the cost !
    Conclusion: in each program makes the Games there is little cut of the picture .. but why this option(crop image) does not in gamesalad !

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

Gamesalad does not offer built in cropping. It's best to import images individually into Gamesalad. There has been talk of supporting sprite sheets that would allow cropping like you suggest but it's not currently supported.