LittleSaw Nightmare is out, here are some free iPhone promo codes:)

birkulesbirkules Member, PRO Posts: 29
edited January 2017 in Announce Your Game!

Here are some promo codes for my new game if you want it!

F74K3NYYLMNE
NR6REYPHFER4
PFP9J3HJ4H6H
X6Y36KLENF9N
X6AN3PXXTJXN
KKJHKPFMFTJX
XN9RA9W74L96

Comments

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465
    edited January 2017

@birkules Very cool! Can't wait to try it out :mrgreen:

edit: Just picked it up. Fantastic dark platformer. I like the jumping mechanics. The controls feel really good. The voicing is eerie and the art is spooky and feels cohesive throughout. The level design is well thought out and fits neatly on my iPhone 4S. The game also runs very smooth on my 4S so nice job!

I died a bunch, especially in the beginning doing the tutorial levels. It would be a nice touch to turn off the voice after he says his script the first time. It was slightly annoying hearing it over and over. (I'm not great at platformers and usually die a ton lol.)

Overall polished work man! I left you a nice review.

• jameskadado111jameskadado111 Member Posts: 3

any IAPs?

• birkulesbirkules Member, PRO Posts: 29

@RowdyPants said:
    @birkules Very cool! Can't wait to try it out :mrgreen:

edit: Just picked it up. Fantastic dark platformer. I like the jumping mechanics. The controls feel really good. The voicing is eerie and the art is spooky and feels cohesive throughout. The level design is well thought out and fits neatly on my iPhone 4S. The game also runs very smooth on my 4S so nice job!

I died a bunch, especially in the beginning doing the tutorial levels. It would be a nice touch to turn off the voice after he says his script the first time. It was slightly annoying hearing it over and over. (I'm not great at platformers and usually die a ton lol.)

Overall polished work man! I left you a nice review.

Thank you very much for the comment and review! that always help:) yeah I can see why that would get annoying so maybe have to do something about that:) I´ve made the game pretty hard so hopefully you got through those levels;)

@jameskadado111 said:
    any IAPs?

I have some performance issues with android, but trying to make them a bit better before releasing it, hopefully possible!

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Very cool!

@Braydon_SFX said:
    Very cool!

Thanks!