Black Screen

Hello Gs community.
I am making a "kind of" large game with many actors,images,sounds etc.My issue is that, by the time the game starts,if i make my character move immediately,there is this black screen that appears.I can still see my analogue stick on the screen ,i can also hear the sounds play,but no other image.This issue doesn't occur if i wait for 2-3 seconds and then start moving my main character.
Does anyone know why is that happening?
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331
    edited January 2017

This sounds like there's a good chance it's caused by your logic. What things happen in the first few seconds (loading of tables etc.)? What happens when you move your character that might be interrupting these things?

• Amare StudioAmare Studio Member, PRO Posts: 12

Thank you Armelline for the response.
    There are some (enough) constrains and some load attributes.Do you believe these can cause the issue?

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

It seems that what causes the problem is triggering the move behaviours within a 2-3 second window at the start causes the problem, which means it's likely something in that move logic. The first thing I'd do to pin down the problem would be to stick in a rule that automatically triggers the same logic immediately after the game loads. If the problem is there, it's definitely that logic. If it isn't, then it might be something else (or might be the move logic along with other conditions). But you need to establish first if "faking" a move immediately causes the problem too.

• Amare StudioAmare Studio Member, PRO Posts: 12

I see.
    I ll start doing some test on that,and see how it's gonna go.
    Thank you very much @Armelline.Really appreciate your help.