Try a game like coc

Hi my name is dhinesh and I love to play all games I like the game coc
I think it's a game with friends like war chatting with friends
So we should make a game like it

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Welcome! Clash of Clans is a great game... just be sure you understand how much work goes into something like that. Most major games on the app store have a team of dozens of people working full-time for months. The best way to start using GameSalad is to build a quick, simple game to learn the tool. Once you've done that, move on to something complex with the help of the community here.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

Agree with tatiang..The moment you start working on your first game you will realise and appreciate the work they put into complex games . Start simple and improve yourself , it would be really hard to make something like coc at the start . Takes time and effort but this is the best place and engine to start with . Good luck and have fun creating games

I did a little reading because I was curious. It took their team six months to create Clash of Clans. Here's a photo of the Supercell staff (source: http://supercell.com/en/our-story):

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782
    edited February 2017

@tatiang, remember that only half the team was involved in actual development, deduct 1 hour per day lunch, 1 hour goofing off. 50% productivity because they were on a fixed payroll. 50% productivity since the development was mostly during the Finnish winter months, thus accounting for medicinal intoxication. Deduct 15 days per person for leave and sick leave.

This leads to an actual development time of 4325 man-hours.

Coincidentally, a starving, passionate indie works 24 hours, 7 days a week, and would complete the project on his/her own in exactly 6 months and 5 hours!

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

@tatiang said:
    I did a little reading because I was curious. It took their team six months to create Clash of Clans. Here's a photo of the Supercell staff (source: http://supercell.com/en/our-story):

How many times do you hear "make something simple like clash of clans". Funny. Some of these games have budgets like movies!!!
    Amazing indie devs do what they do!