How to do a Regular Button Get Smaller when pressed?

artloverartlover Member, PRO Posts: 16
edited March 2017 in Working with GS (Mac)

(Please See image above)

I just have this question for now, How to do a Regular Button get Smaller when pressed, will back to Regular size again and go to the "next scene...etc"?

Thank you in advanced to those who will answer me, it will be a big help :smile:

Have a nice day! ;)

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited March 2017

Two ways to do it:

1. Change the image of the actor -- when: pressed, change image to: X otherwise: change image to: Y. In the X image, make the button smaller, with more transparency on the sides.
    2. Change the size of the actor -- when: pressed, change self.height to: 80 otherwise: change self.height to: 100. Same for the width. 80 and 100 are just examples. Use sizes that make sense in your project.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited March 2017

Your central power symbol (the circle with the line intersecting at the top) is off centre - to the right.

I'd also be tempted to centre the circle element of the symbol within the height of the surrounding button, and let the intersecting line fall where it falls.

Hope that makes sense !

[/pedantry]

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Quick demo of pHghost's method 2 . . . . (attached)

• artloverartlover Member, PRO Posts: 16

Oh!!! Thank You So Much pHghost & Socks (specially for the demo file!) I Highly appreciate your help! Thank you for helping a beginner like me. Good luck and more power to you both :smile: