I have to log in every 2 minutes on game salad! Its annoying! My session expires why? HELP!

Aram SurchyAram Surchy Member, PRO Posts: 78

Gamesalad keeps showing me this error: ""ERROR: your session has expired, please login again"".

If I sign in it will a few seconds of minutes later ask for password again and show this message.

Already tried previous version, and I even updated my Mac to Sierra. Nothing solved.
Impossible to use the software.

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Click on the blue bubble on bottom right and talk to the staff. Thats an odd and very annoying problem.

• Aram SurchyAram Surchy Member, PRO Posts: 78

Ive tried that, it has gone 4 hours since i sent them a message but no one has replied... its so annoying, can't make an app when it always ask me to log in again.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Yeah might not get a quick response on the weekend.

• Aram SurchyAram Surchy Member, PRO Posts: 78

okie thanks for the reply brother! but do you know if someone else has had this problem? I recently came back to game salad and everything is different, no free use, session expire and much more. -.-

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@Aram Surchy said:
    okie thanks for the reply brother! but do you know if someone else has had this problem? I recently came back to game salad and everything is different, no free use, session expire and much more. -.-

Has your 14 day trial run out ?