• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390
    edited April 2017

Edited for clarity

@Socks was told:
    "apparently I'm doing something wrong because that is not working"

Too few clues.

I have a lot of experience in this.

I've done a lot of things wrong and none of them worked? :(

So I stopped doing things wrong... by reading the Cookbook, watching the videos and searching the Forums before I even considered asking for an easy way out.

• supafly129supafly129 Member Posts: 454
    edited April 2017

@EnderGames.Co make sure you are typing directly into the key text box and not clicking the little 'e' icon to type your key in

• EnderGames.CoEnderGames.Co Member, PRO Posts: 23

UPDATE: So just released the update with all the rules and if finally published to alpha again and still got the same issue I'm sure it's something minor that I'm missing but thought I let everyone know. @PhilipCC Yeah great idea, glad I did the same thing :smile: but 100% positive that I haven't seen every bit information other I wouldn't be here. If you could provide any information on this subject for better understanding, it'd be much appreciated!

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390
    edited April 2017

@EnderGames.Co said:
    If you could provide any information on this subject for better understanding, it'd be much appreciated!

Are you saying that you tried exactly what @Socks said and it still does not work?

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Okay so let me explain. When code is not placed in a rule it will execute as soon as the actor appears on screen. You need to put that timer with the save attribute in the rule below the change score attribute, so it fires after the change attribute takes place. Code need a condition to control when it fires. Rules are the conditions that trigger when and how code is fired.

• EnderGames.CoEnderGames.Co Member, PRO Posts: 23

I switched it up to using tables so we are all good now thanks