www.gamesaladvideotutorials.com - Video Tutorial: How to develop Game using GameSalad

gurmeetwebgurmeetweb Member, PRO Posts: 12

Video Tutorial: How to develop Game using GameSalad by GURMEET SINGH DANG. To watch, please visit: www.gamesaladvideotutorials.com or www.digitalgamesapp.com or www.digitaltutorialsapp.com

Or visit:

Series: Knowledge In My Veins

Author: GURMEET SINGH DANG

Developed, published & promoted by: GURMEETWEB TECHNICAL LABS

Web portal: https://gurmeetweb.com

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Thanks for offering this to the community. It's good to have more Windows-based tutorials.

Just a comment that sometimes tutorials like this spend most of the time explaining what to do and not as much time explaining why. An example is when you demonstrate how to move the ship when the up arrow key is pressed. You say "When up is down then you need to add the Move behavior." For a new GameSalad user, they probably won't easily understand that statement. What is the "up key?" What does "up is down" mean? Why did you put in 90 to make the ship move up? Why not 50?

I think your tutorial is well-paced and good for people to follow but you might consider adding more of those explanatory details.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• gurmeetwebgurmeetweb Member, PRO Posts: 12

Hello! Thanks! I have received many such requests also across the Globe to develop Video Tutorial to explain basics of Game development. Before I was assuming that if someone is searching for such subject then he or she will be having some good knowledge or background but I have fount that on an average still lot of lacking is there so now I am developing & publishing comprehensive Video Tutorials set on GameSalad which will explain basics too but will also cover all professional steps desired to develop professional Game App with monetization & in-app purchase facility. Before I was more involved in few more in-house developed projects also but now I am expecting to publish this title by 15 May 2017 at www.gamesaladvideotutorials.com, www.digitalgamesapp.com & www.digitaltutorialsapp.com etc.

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Can never have too many tutorials. Thanks for contributing.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Please don't cross-post. Let's keep this thread about GameSalad tutorials.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

Finally, publishing Video Tutorials set on Game development using GameSalad with in-app purchase & monetization by GURMEET SINGH DANG in between 13 June 2017 - 9 Oct 2017. Series: Knowledge In My Veins

Till date, I have developed useful & valuable around seven Game Apps using GameSalad (https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GURMEETWEB+TECHNICAL+LABS) & maximum have received good comments & good installations across the Globe. Now I am finally publishing one more qualitative learning material or Digital Product on GameSalad Creator by March 2018 at www.gamesaladvideotutorials.com, www.digitalgamesapp.com & www.digitaltutorialsapp.com etc. but this will be more comprehensive & in-depth set of many Video Tutorials to cover almost everything from basic to advance level including implementation of movement, sound & physics etc. & also covering in-app purchase & monetization etc. At last, also elaborating step by step development of Shooter Game Project in which enemies will attack randomly with random speed to create obstacles. Series: Knowledge In My Veins.