Error during signing

grahameckersleygrahameckersley Member Posts: 81

I got past one error and now i keep getting this

No provisioning profiles found
A provisioning profile with matching developer identity is required to publish iPhone games.

I've matched everything up as far as i can tell, i went through @Thunder_Child tutorials on how to do this and it seemed like i had it sorted and then this... i've spent a few hours now doing it again and again going over it and no change.
I done all the steps in those videos that i could but i had to skip one where he created the app ID because i can't delete that one because it says it's being used in the store, So i tried to delete the app from the store but it says if i do that then i have to change the name of my app and i've already had a design guy make everything for it i can't just change the name. So i went to the video where you sign and i keep getting this error.
The only thing i can think of is before i got my hands on a MAC or had any idea how to use one or anything on itunes, i had a mate who was meant to be computer literate set up an itunes account for me but he put it under his own name, could this be the developer identity problem...?

Comments