GameSalad

Out now for Android "Epic Bounce"

freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO
edited April 20 in Announce Your Game!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.epicbounce.fgamez

Please check it out & rate if you like it.

Comments

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO
    edited April 21

    If anybody test please say so :)

  • -Timo--Timo- Posts: 2,202Member

    are you going to publish it to the App Store? good luck with it!

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO

    @-Timo- said:
    are you going to publish it to the App Store? good luck with it!

    Yes i will and thank you :)

  • ToqueToque Posts: 729Member, PRO

    @freneticz said:

    @-Timo- said:
    are you going to publish it to the App Store? good luck with it!

    Yes i will and thank you :)

    Good to hear. Will try on iOS.

  • ZwireZwire Posts: 39Member, BASIC

    Hi Freneticz,

    Nice game!

    I tested your game on a bug im annoyed about and it has it too.

    See here:

    The screen gets off center in every scene when turning the screen off while playing the game. When you come back to the game the screen is off center.

    Players will think its bad programming and may give negative reviews. Also in the past google removed games cause of this bug.

    You knew about this bug and if its gonna be fixed by GS?

    Greets,

    Robert

  • IceboxIcebox Posts: 1,210Member, PRO
    edited April 23

    Congrats , plays good and its fun , I think it would have been better if it had better effects , maybe camera shake , more particle effect , better graphics/fonts etc.. but the game is fun, wish you the best ! :)

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO

    @Zwire said:
    Hi Freneticz,

    Nice game!

    I tested your game on a bug im annoyed about and it has it too.

    See here:

    The screen gets off center in every scene when turning the screen off while playing the game. When you come back to the game the screen is off center.

    Players will think its bad programming and may give negative reviews. Also in the past google removed games cause of this bug.

    You knew about this bug and if its gonna be fixed by GS?

    Greets,

    Robert

    Hi & thanks for trying the game.

    Yes i knew about the missalign bug, the thing they did was to not let the screen turn of automatic......after that i have not Heard or read anything about it.

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO

    @Icebox said:
    Congrats , plays good and its fun , I think it would have been better if it had better effects , maybe camera shake , more particle effect , better graphics/fonts etc.. but the game is fun, wish you the best ! :)

    Thanks , maybe i add some effects in a update

  • ZwireZwire Posts: 39Member, BASIC

    @freneticz said:

    @Zwire said:
    Hi Freneticz,

    Nice game!

    I tested your game on a bug im annoyed about and it has it too.

    See here:

    The screen gets off center in every scene when turning the screen off while playing the game. When you come back to the game the screen is off center.

    Players will think its bad programming and may give negative reviews. Also in the past google removed games cause of this bug.

    You knew about this bug and if its gonna be fixed by GS?

    Greets,

    Robert

    Hi & thanks for trying the game.

    Yes i knew about the missalign bug, the thing they did was to not let the screen turn of automatic......after that i have not Heard or read anything about it.

    But the bug is still there. So many people turn their screens off during play and come back later, only to see that its one big mess.

    I dont get it. Nobody seems to care about this but its a really big problem.

    How can GS accept their games having their screens out of alignment?

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO

    Yes i know its crazy.

    If anybody play ,please rate (and dont mind the bug ;) )

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO
  • ToqueToque Posts: 729Member, PRO

    Nice game. I like your ball trail. Fun.

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO

    @Toque said:
    Nice game. I like your ball trail. Fun.

    Thanks :)

  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,353Member, BASIC

    @Icebox said:
    Congrats , plays good and its fun , I think it would have been better if it had better effects , maybe camera shake , more particle effect , better graphics/fonts etc.. but the game is fun, wish you the best ! :)

    Agreed, a simple fun game (I laughed at the victory noise! :) ), but certainly could be improved with more work on the sound and graphics.

    Overall it's a nice little concept. :)

  • freneticzfreneticz SwedenPosts: 552Member, PRO

    @Socks said:

    @Icebox said:
    Congrats , plays good and its fun , I think it would have been better if it had better effects , maybe camera shake , more particle effect , better graphics/fonts etc.. but the game is fun, wish you the best ! :)

    Agreed, a simple fun game (I laughed at the victory noise! :) ), but certainly could be improved with more work on the sound and graphics.

    Overall it's a nice little concept. :)

    Thanks

Sign In or Register to comment.