My New Gunfighter Game...

mathusalemrexmathusalemrex Member, PRO Posts: 116
edited April 2017 in Announce Your Game!

No need to buy the new nintendo switch to play the gunfighter game!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.testsignal.gqdgp&hl=en_GB

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Umm...

This is clearly a link to your game, which is OK, but not the best choice of a title. It looks like spam.

Also, how about adding some description of your game here, and possibly a couple screenshots?

• mathusalemrexmathusalemrex Member, PRO Posts: 116

Yeah tried that many times before it stops the lazy people from downloading it...

What do you mean?

To be honest, most people won't click a link unless you say something about the game and show a screenshot. These things are supposed to excite people and make them want to go download it. If they don't excite people, maybe better to have a different screenshot/description?

Look at the commentaries on threads where people have put a screenshot.

Things like:

"...looks amazing!"
    "...going to download now!"
    "...great work!"
    "...the most professional looking GS game I've seen!"
    etc.

Then look at threads with no screenshot or description. Usually nobody reacts and probably nobody downloads.

• mathusalemrexmathusalemrex Member, PRO Posts: 116

Thats never happened the ten times ive done this before, thought id try something else...
    but advise taken... lets see...

There's a certain amount of luck involved as well. Sometimes the Forum is a lot ore active than at other times. Some of my (from a personal perspective) more boring and plain posts got more interest than the ones where I think it's really interesting.

edited April 2017

Also, unfortunately, a lot of the people around here use iOS devices, and so won't be able to download and play your games, since they seem to be published only for Android.