GameSalad fails

ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

In my game I have 100 scenes with about 100 actors per scene.

Gs got slower and slower and was crashing faster and faster.

Now it crashes with every mouseclick. When I open up the actor tab or the media files, it freezes or shuts down by itself.

This means I cant do anything anymore.

Im on windows 7 and every other program I use works fine and doesnt crash.

Anyone has any experience with this or knows what to do?

Please let me know.

Robert

Comments

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

@zwire try not working in full screen mode. It might be a memory thing and I had something happen to me a few months back and we couldn't figure out why. It didn't happen whilst not on full screenmode. Still have the problem actually but @ForumNinja was still working on it. The problem was they couldn't replicate it. My project is much smalller than yours. Try the little blue button at the bottom right and perhaps they might assist.

• ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

@fmakawa said:
    @zwire try not working in full screen mode. It might be a memory thing and I had something happen to me a few months back and we couldn't figure out why. It didn't happen whilst not on full screenmode. Still have the problem actually but @ForumNinja was still working on it. The problem was they couldn't replicate it. My project is much smalller than yours. Try the little blue button at the bottom right and perhaps they might assist.

Thanks fmakawa for the tip. Ill try working on not a full screen and see if it works.

I already used the blue button but it seems it always gets answered after a fews days.